Friday, January 4, 2013


My garden pottery has moved inside due to the cold, wet weather. Here I tried to match the smooth curves of this succulent with a similar design painted on the pot.

The red rim of the floral design matches the actual plant.
I've also been working on blending colors on the rim. 
I find greens are much harder to blend together than blues.

My philosophy is to paint garden pots that I will use outside and that I can 'give away' to the weather and other outdoor elements. However, this one might stay indoors. 
  Next time I'll show you some of my blue painted pottery. 
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment